What are you going to do?
As a Business Analyst at Acorel you are responsible for supporting change by identifying customer needs and advising solutions that deliver value for the client. You act as the link between the business and the supplier of the solution. You perform analyzes with which you create insight into aspects of business operations and/or customer service. You communicate this insight to the client, the project team or the supplier.
In addition, you support the Business Process Owner (or Lead) with optimizing processes. You do this by mapping the processes, identifying bottlenecks and proposing improvements. You make analyzes in which your substantiation provides insight into possible future scenarios. As a Business Analyst, you are also involved in operational performance management (Operational Efficiency) by supporting the responsible business unit or department manager. You provide insight into which information needs to be disclosed, how processes connect to each other and how they should be managed.
Regardless of the role you fill, there are a number of activities that you actually always occupy yourself with:
• Provide insight into problems and goals, for example by performing GAP analyses;
• Analyzing needs and solutions and proposing improvements, optimizations and/or innovations;
• Giving direction to the change, among other things by translating the business needs into functional requirements;
• Facilitating collaboration, communicating with clients, advising improvements and best practices, evaluating solutions offered and engaging with all clients in a proactive and constructive manner;
• Recognizing risks and recommending mitigating measures;
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst (or similar role);
- A university thinking & working level;
- A completed education in a business administration direction;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of and experience with structured methods for modeling and analyzing processes, such as BPMN, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, etc;
- A proven background in improving/optimizing business resp. customer processes;
- A demonstrable didactic insight;
- Experience with Agile, working in SCRUM teams;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes is a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with architectural principles (such as IAF, TOGAF or DYA) is an advantage;
- Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
What's in it for you?
Depending on your position, you work on location for about 2 days and the rest from home
Flexible working hours
As long as they meet their work agreements, our employees determine their own working hours between 08:00 and 19:00
Work from home budget & allowance
A fee plus a personal budget with which you can set up your home office according to your wishes
You will receive a lease car or travel allowance
(€0.19 per kilometer and a monthly allowance for use of own transport)
25 vacation days
Will be increased by 1 every two years of service
(up to max. 28 days per year)
Laptop & Phone
Smartphone with internet (worth €600) and a new laptop
Guideline is 10% of the operating result
Personal training budget
Personal study budget of €1,500 and 2 study days per year
Is there no vacancy for you?
Do you recognize yourself in one or more of the above descriptions, but would you like more information first? Send an e-mail or contact our recruiter:
+ 31 6 820 90 624