Do you have the skills to navigate the wild world of SAP Customer Experience solutions? Are you familiar with SAP CX modules such as SAP Emarsys, SAP Sales & Service Cloud, CDC, or SAP Commerce Cloud and have a passion for delivering the best customer experience? Then we need you as our Customer Experience Consultant!
As our Customer Experience Consultant, you're like an experienced explorer guiding customers through the jungle of SAP Customer Experience solutions. You use your expertise to identify the best paths and opportunities to deliver an unforgettable customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Guide customers through the wild world of SAP Customer Experience solutions and lead them to the best paths.
- Use your knowledge of CX solutions (such as SAP Emarsys) to navigate the terrain and spot the best opportunities.
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience Consultants to ensure the customer's journey is smooth and enjoyable.
- Train customers in the use of SAP Customer Experience solutions to provide the best customer experience.
- Use your experience and analytical skills to help customers grow, thrive and prevent them from falling into pitfalls.
- A completed bachelor or master’s degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as an SAP consultant, with a focus on SAP Customer Experience solutions. Experience with the implementation of CX modules such as SAP Emarsys or SAP Sales Cloud.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English, because effective communication is essential, even in the jungle.
- Knowledge and/or experience with CPI, PDI, and ITIL4 is a plus.
- A good sense of humor and love for all things wild!
If you're ready to join our team of Customer Experience Consultants and navigate the jungle of SAP Customer Experience, apply immediately!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated
What's in it for you?
You spend a few days (about 2) in our jungle office or on-site, and a few days from home in your natural habitat.
Flexible working hours
You can be an early bird or a night owl - as long as you get the job done and meet your commitments, we won't judge your work rhythm (working hours between 08:00 and 19:00).
Work from home budget & allowance
Richly equipped with a home working budget (€ 600) to set up your own habitat.
Swing yourself from one client to another with a lease car or use the travel allowance (€ 0.21 p/km and a monthly allowance for the use of your own transport)
25-28 vacation days
Every year you get the chance to take a break from work and explore the world outside the jungle.
Laptop & Phone
Stay connected and in the picture with a smartphone (worth € 750,-) and laptop (choice from selection) that are worth travelling over the savannah.
When the tribe thrives, so do you! We share together in our successes via an annual profit share! (The guideline is 10% of the operational result).
Personal training budget
Keep growing and evolving with a personal study budget (€ 1,500, - and 2 study days per year) - because the only way to get higher in the food chain is to keep learning and adapting!
Curious about our culture?
Then watch our brand movie or discover more about our oasis!
Is there no vacancy for you?
Do you recognize yourself in one or more of the above descriptions, but would you like more information first? Send an e-mail or contact our recruiter:
+ 31 6 820 90 624